Whistler Condo Facelift
In today's competitive rental market, you need to stay ahead of the curve to keep your property occupied. With VRBO and Air B&B, everyone now has instant access to almost every property on the mountain. Once you get a guest booked in, you want to make sure their stay is memorable for the right reasons and turn them into a returning customer. The best way to do this is to keep your property fresh and contemporary.
Give your property the WOW factor that leaves your guests wanting to return next year, or next month. Replace those old green cabinets and stained Formica tops with Euro cabinets, granite work surfaces and stainless steel appliances Get rid of that old grinding shower door and tub and install a steam shower and heated floor. Make your property the most desirable on the mountain.
What we can offer that others cannot is this:
- We are not some dude with a pick up truck and second hand tools that he picked up off Craigslist.
- Neither are we the guy that buys a bunch of ad space on the radio and spends his time estimating and wrangling others to do the work.
- We are seasoned tradesmen who strap on the tools every day and go to work for you on your job.
- Very seldom will we rely on another trade. Far too often they will let us down and delay your project.
- We don't work for cash or for beer. We are licensed and insured. We pay our WCB and our taxes.
- We are demo guys, framers, plumbers, electricians, painters, drywallers, floor layers and tile guys. We even hang the pictures and vacuum and mop the floors before we leave.
- We do however draw the line at fancy towel folding. We leave that to the house keepers.
We understand that there is a very short window between seasons to complete a renovation. With that in mind, we gear up to complete your project on time. No exceptions. No excuses. Our recent Whitler projects at Sunpath and Whiski Jack were completed on schedule, AND under budget.