Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- A deposit of 30-50% is required before any work is commenced.
- All payments are due on receipt of invoice.
- Progress invoicing will occur on the 15th and last day of each month.
- Progress invoices will be based on percentage of work complete or pre-determined milestones.
- Holdbacks of any kind are not accepted on our invoices. Invoices must be Paid in full upon receipt.
- All cheques to be made payable to Lonetree Installation Service Ltd.
- Materials remain the property of Lonetree until paid in full.
- Interest will be charged on accounts over 30 days past due.
- Interest rate is 2% per month.
- Lonetree has the right to display signage on site and take and use photos for training and future promotion and on the Lonetree Website.
- Quotations are valid for 30 days.
- Lonetree Installation Service Ltd. warrants all paid labour against defects in Workmanship for the period on one year.
- Materials supplied carry manufacturers warranties. Warranty coverage and coverage periods vary between manufacturers. Please refer to those warranties Manufacturer warranties can be provided upon request.
- Manufacturer warranties generally provide for free replacement of faulty parts.
- Lonetree's liability only extends to the replacement of supplied parts.
Extras and Changes
- Any work that was not included in the original scope of work at the time of quotation is an extra and will be invoiced on a cost plus basis.
- Extras will be agreed upon in advance and an "estimate" of cost given.
- Payments for extras will be due upon receipt of invoice.
- Extra work will be covered by the same warranty conditions, above.
- Lonetree Installation Service Ltd. is fully licensed and insured.
- Lonetree will not accept any liability of work or materials outside of our scope of work
- Lonetree will not accept liability for paid or unpaid work of other sub trades.
- Any contract, either written or verbal may be cancelled by the customer, with reasonable notice, once all invoices are paid in full.
- Any contract may be cancelled by Lonetree, at their option upon any failure to pay invoices when due.